Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I AM...

Here was today's theme for my picture.  Seems easy at first glance, after all didn't God call Himself I am that I am?  So I prayed about it but nothing came to my mind. I decided to grab my camera and head to park.  But as I was driving and praying I knew the park was not where I needed to be.  So I continued to drive. When God said turn then I turned.  I followed His directions to a gravel road I had never been on before.  The whole time I continued to pray.  The next thing I knew the road ended in a "T" that split into three driveways.  My thought was that I had heard wrong and gone in the wrong direction but then I looked out the window to my left and there was a sign.  Literally, a sign.

So, here is the picture and the prophetic word.

I AM


A Treasure.

Just like this sign you may not be shiny, might feel a little crooked, be faded and banged up in some places but your name is TREASURE.  A treasure in His eyes.  A treasure in His hands.  A treasure of unsurpassed beauty and worth.  Learn to see yourself through the eyes of Christ and you will soon begin to realize that you are worthy of all that He has planned for your life. You will begin to walk in the paths of His destiny when you look at yourself in the light of His love.

Be Blessed 
Risa

See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This page is to give you a glimpse of my style. It is still evolving at the moment but is quickly becoming what I envisioned.

As I learn and grow in photography you will see that I will capture a purity in my work that will draw you into the person.
I also like a very processed look and that will continue to increase.

If this is what your looking for in your images I would love to meet you and schedule and appointment. If not, then I would still love to hear from you.

Enjoy browsing through my portraits and have a blessed day.

Risa




  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP